Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Two, Body Gospel-- Remembering Stretch Armstrong

Here I am, survived Day Two of my 1st 30 days of BODY GOSPEL. Today we did what is called: CORE REVIVAL. It was mostly stretching, yoga-wise, all parts of the body.

I was able to do about 75% of it, I guess, taking frequent rests when my muscles made me. The music chosen for the 18-minute session was a rap song, DJ style, and I couldn't really understand what they were saying. But the moves were severely needed by my body, so I am 100% glad I did it!

My back hasn't hurt since yesterday morning, when I finished Day One's exercises. I think I have found the cure to my chronic back pain! BODY GOSPEL!

I ate responsibly yesterday, and took my supplement. I also measured the ol' gal. No, I won't tell you.
Tomorrow, I'll report on Day Three.
I am not forwarding these anymore; if you read this and you're not me, HI! HOW ARE YOU? MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY!!

In Messiah always,
Ellen-bo-bellen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Keep up the routine! I'm sure your body appreciates your efforts! :-)

    I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete